Thursday 21 October 2010

In Love With Hot Chocolate Fondant

I chatted to Chiswick-based actress and stand-up comic Deirdre O’Kane and we spoke about her favourite food fancies.
 


GRAZING WITH… DEIRDRE O’KANE



GFG: What your earliest food memory?
DOK: When my mother first put parmesan cheese on spaghetti bolognese - it smelled like vomit. I remember asking myself why anyone would do that to good pasta. I love it now, of course, but I'll always connect the two.
Deirdre O'Kane


GFG: What’s the most unusual thing you’ve eaten?
DOK: Probably kangaroo when I was in Australia. I hated it.


GFG: Steak – well done, medium or rare?
DOK: Medium

GFG: What’s your idea of the perfect meal?
DOK: Crab claws to start, followed by spaghetti vongole with a very good white wine. For pudding, hot chocolate fondant, soft in the middle and with vanilla ice cream on the side.


GFG: What’s your favourite restaurant?
The River Café in West London. It's my local and it's always got a great atmosphere and wonderful food.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment